Sunday 15 September 2013

Outfit and Make Up of the night!

Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted in forever, i've just got back from my holiday to Turkey and i've also been working alot at my new job (which i'm loving!).

I thought i'd kick start my posts again with an outfit of the night, so here we go! On Saturday night I went to my aunties 50th birthday party and as i'd just got back off holiday, all I wanted to do was show my tan off so I opted for this bodycon skirt and cami combo, teamed with a simple pair of suede peep toe wedges and gold accessories.

Being a plus size girl I thought i'd never feel brave enough to work with bodycon but I just thought 'who cares' and chucked it on anyway and believe it or not, I felt fabulous and got so many compliments!

Cami - ASOS - £14
Skirt - Primark - £5
Shoes - New Look - Old Season
I wasn't going to but I thought i'd share what make up look I opted for aswell whilst I was writing this, I wasn't going to include it as I didn't really get any clear pictures but oh well what can you do!
Necklace - Primark - £3
Cami - Asos - Show Above


So for the base i'm wearing Revlon Colorstay foundation in the shade 320 True Beige, i've then got Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Medium 3 under my eyes and on any blemishes that I had on that night (which was alot). After that was all blended I started to contour with the Sleek Contour Kit in the shade light, which I absolutely love! Then moving onto eyes I grabbed my Urban Decay Primer Potion and applied it all over my eyelids, then with my trusty Naked 1 palette I applied Half Baked all over my lids and then I applied Darkhorse into my crease and my outer V just to create abit of definition and then I just blended it all out! Now it was time for mascara so I got my trusty Rimmel Volume Flash Scandeleyes and got straight to work. All that was left now was my brows and my lips so with brows I went with my usual routine and just brushed through them with my most recent purchase which is Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in the shade Medium Brown. Lastly for my most favorite part, lips! As I had a bright orange skirt on I thought a bright lipstick might be abit to out there for the occasion so I went with a Beauty UK lipstick in the shade In The Buff and that was that! 

Thank you for reading, i'd love to hear your comments xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love the cami, it's gorgeous! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super pretty isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete